|Our Program... “GOD'S GARDEN FOR SPIRITUAL HEALING”
|Our progam is rooted in our Mission Statement... to "Worship... Disciple... and Send. It is a natural result of following Jesus' command in John 13:34 to “Love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.” It’s as simple as that! It
is a Christian Discipleship program designed to fit our communities
needs today by Divine Design! Our program flows from God's Vision
for Gethsemane; to provide a platform for men and women to be
empowered by the Holy Spirit, a victorious life through relationship
with Jesus Christ. Worship and prayer combined with
biblical life application study, spiritual healing and community
outreach change the way we live as salt and light. Scripture walking… not just talking.
Phase 1: Day 1 - 90
- No Drugs or Alcohol will be tolerated after entry into program.
- Smoking in designated areas only during designated smoke breaks.
- Participants must attend all Bible studies, church services and meals, and participate in community outreach activities.
program fee of $400.00 or 1/3 of participants income will be
charged. If participants are indigent, scholarships can be
arranged on a case by case basis. Program fees cover room, board
and all food and hygiene items.
- Day 1 thru day 30
will be a black out period. No unsupervised phone calls, visits or off
property excursions unless accompanied by a senior staff member.
Bible studies, education in scriptural foundations and life studies
along with work blessings conducted 5 days per week to help offset
- Program will focus on developing a
personal relationship with Jesus Christ, healthy eating and work habits
while learning to be self-sufficient.
- Participants will also participate in a broad-based Christian Community Outreach program.
Phase 2: Day 91 – 180
must attend all bible studies, education in scriptural foundations and
continue with community service work blessings daily.
must attend either an accredited vocational/educational program,
apprenticeship program or work at least part time. We offer a
Ministry Training Program and that can used as the education
- Participants will pay a program fee of 1/3 of their income or $400.00. This includes room, board, and meals.
will be placed in increasingly responsible positions within the
discipleship program and personal time in prayer and meditation
will be scheduled daily.
Note: Community outreach will be emphasized in all phases of program.
Phase 3: Day 181-365
will continue with educational, vocational or work programs, and must
attend all Bible studies and scriptural life application
- Learning to make provision for
God in daily life will be emphasized and graduated responsibility
within the program is key to completion of phase 3.
- Broad-based community outreach and evangelical activities will be increased.
studies, keys to ministry and people skills will be taught at this
level while concentrating on mentoring other disciples within the
- Housing assistance will be offered upon completion of phase 3 of program.
220 E Misty Acres Ln.
Union, WA 98592